I started coaching pre-school gymnastics last week, and I take Ella with me on Wednesday mornings. She has a blast! She loves jumping and dancing to music, running on the tumble track, jumping in the pit, and her favorite is the obstacle course. I hope she has the same love for gymnastics that Daniel and I had growing up. It's so much fun to watch her play. I'm feel so blessed that I am able to have this time with her while she is little. I can't imagine having to go to work full time now. I don't know how I did it for 2 years....I guess because I didn't have a choice at the time, but I'm so thankful that I can be with her full time now.
Lovin' the pit!

Here are some pics from the park. Again, while I was pushing Ella in the swing, I was thanking God for this little moment in time that will be a memory I keep in my heart forever. Before, I was never able to just take Ella to the park on a whim unless it was the weekend, so this was a very special moment for me. Did I mention it was a beautiful day!

And below are some pics from last weekend. Ella insisted that Daniel and I play in her tent house with her. She is such a funny kid!




Look at that sweet angel face! I just can't get enough of it. I just want to eat her up all the time!
And below are some pics from last weekend. Ella insisted that Daniel and I play in her tent house with her. She is such a funny kid!
3 comments:
LOVE the baseball cap picture!!!
You are blessed. Take it all in!
Ella just decided to wear that cap all on her own, so I had to get a pic of her wearing it. I am so blessed and I'm enjoying every minute of it!
It is so evident that you are a FABULOUS Mommy, and I am so glad for you (all three of you!) that you can stay at home now. Your blogs remind me to enjoy every minute! So, thanks for sharing with us how much you love your little cutie!
Post a Comment