CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthday, Anniversary, and other random stuff

We had a long and fun weekend. Lots to celebrate! I yet again had another birthday. Yes, I'm 31! YIKES! Anyway, I had a fabulous day at the zoo with Daniel and Ella, and then spent the evening with family and friends at my parent's house. My mom made the most delicious brisket, potato salad, beans, chocolate cake and homemade ice cream. Thanks mom and dad for the great party!

Later on in the weekend, Daniel and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary at the Gaylord. We had an awesome day by the pool and just hung out. I can't believe we've been married 7 years. What's even crazier is that we have been together for 12 years! Here we are "Just Married"
7 Years Later


Happy Anniversary Babe!


Hanging out by the pool at the Gaylord




This is a random pick of Ella. My cute little piggy tail girl.
Another random pick in her "big girl panties". By the way, potty training is going pretty well so far. She has been telling me when she needs to go potty, not all the time, but most of the time. She makes sure she tells me she wants her prize when she has tinkled. M&M's.
At the zoo




On the train



And this is me and Mike. Mike and I share the same birthday. He is my birthday buddy.


Well, that's it! A little random, but just catching you up.



1 comments:

Jodi said...

FUN fun fun!

Man, I am SO jealous of the potty training. R has no interest whatsoever... I don't want to push it with the baby coming anyways, but I'm envious of you!!! Good job, Momma!!!! :)