Then- September 2007. Only 14 months old
Now- September 2008. 2 Years old My baby isn't a baby anymore :(

This pic isn't very good. She was congested all night and didn't sleep well, but she really was very excited about school. It was the only pic I got. Ella was not in the picture taking mood. She's not a morning person, just like her momma!
This pic isn't very good. She was congested all night and didn't sleep well, but she really was very excited about school. It was the only pic I got. Ella was not in the picture taking mood. She's not a morning person, just like her momma!
1 comments:
I know they had too many 2's. Another girl molly is over 2 but didn't make it to the other class either.
They are the only girls in the class including marissa.
See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment