CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm so talented!

So last week Ella came down with the stomach flu...no fun at all! She made it though the night without getting sick, so I thought I would go ahead and run our errands that morning. After I put Ella in the car seat, I ran back in the house for a bowl just in case we had an accident. Yes....you know what's coming next folks! I can drive and catch puke at the same time! I'm awesome! She only got at little bit on the straps of the car seat. I was pretty impressed with myself, except for the fact that I was driving and then holding the bowl of puke. I of course pulled over to the closest grassy median I could find and dumped it out. As I climbed back into the truck Ella says, "Sorry mommy", in the sweetest little voice you ever heard. Leave it to my little one to make a puke incident seem cute!

0 comments: