CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gymnastics and Pumpkin Patch!

We had a really good week and weekend. Ella went with me to gymnastics all week last week because she didn't have school. By the third day of gymnastics, she was pretty much done, but my wonderful friend Jenny got some great pics of her in action. Thanks Jenny! Chillin'... waiting for class to start
Hello toes!

This how she learned to climb out of her crib. Yes, I inadvertently taught her how. It's all my fault! Ugh!

She loves swinging on the rings.

PUMPKIN PATCH
We went to the pumpkin patch Sat. morning and it was gorgeous outside. If any of you haven't been to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch, you are missing out! It's open everyday till Halloween and it's free! They have hayrides and tons of picture taking areas. Ella was in heaven. They have refreshments that you can buy and of course you can buy pumpkins too, (but they are way overpriced) Ella had so much fun that I'm going to take her back during the week and let her run around a play.

Here we are on a hayride. It looks like Ella wasn't having fun, but she was. I promise!

In this pic, it looks like she is having a conversation with the scarecrow. Too funny!




I can't wait to dress her up on Halloween!

3 comments:

Mommy in DFW said...

We want to go too!

Mandy said...

Let me know when you want to go and we'll go. They are open daily starting at 9am.

Tracy said...

Hey! I read yall's blog every now and then as well! :) Tell Daniel "hi" for me!

Your little girl is adorable!! She has the cutest button nose :)

I love the Flower Mound pumpkin patch! We go every year!