So excited for you!! Yor are going to have a ball staying home!! Enjoy the countdown. I used to count them as "Get Ups". How many more days do I have to "Get Up" before I'm finished. ENJOY!!!
I married my college sweetheart, Daniel, in 2001. We have a gorgeous little girl named Ella Claire. We try not to spoil her rotten, but it's hard. She's just so darn cute! We have an awesome life!
4 comments:
Her dress looked so sweet! Hope her little theethies are feeling better! See you in the morning!
I meant teethies, or teeth if you don't talk baby talk!
So excited for you!! Yor are going to have a ball staying home!! Enjoy the countdown. I used to count them as "Get Ups". How many more days do I have to "Get Up" before I'm finished. ENJOY!!!
Hey girl i have tagged you check out my blog for the details.
Post a Comment