CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break - Wister, OK

(If you want to view the pics in the order they were taken, then start at the bottom.) Daniel, Ella, and I went to Wister, OK for a short spring break trip. It's kind of an annual thing that Daniel and I have done over spring break since college, and now we get to share that tradition with Ella. She had a fabulous time! She is such an outdoors girl. We cabin camped of course, which is my kind of camping. Daniel would prefer real camping, but I've been getting my way the past few years. Only time will tell how long I can get away with that! We all had a great time, but we were also all glad to be home in our own beds. Oh, and we tuckered out Ella so well that she is finally back to her 8:00 pm bedtime. That time change is hard on little ones!



Acting silly before bed.




The view from the scenic route to our camp.





So serious!
Our dog Pudge jumping in the water. Ella loved watching that.

Pudge

Daddy and daughter. So sweet! I see this in many future camping trips to come.


Her stinker face.
This is what she does when we tell her to make a silly face.








A few self portraits. Can you tell she is saying cheese?









This is her morning face. I think she looks a lot like Daniel when she is tired or just woke up.


I love this pic of her profile. She looks so angelic.











Her very own tent.


Lots of exploring.








1 comments:

Being a Star said...

What a great trip!! Looks like Ella had lots of fun and of course you both too. When they go back to shool they are going to shocked..having a whole week of no school..it should be fun for the teachers.