CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Beautiful weekend!

We had a fabulous weekend! Daniel, Ella, and I went to Burnet, TX outside of Austin to support Daniel in his adventure race. We got to see him come in with his buddy Chuck a couple of times and I got to see my man in action! Ella and I played at the park and the lake while they were off racing. We just decided to make a weekend trip of it and relax. The cabin we stayed in was awesome. It was right on the lake and Ella loved it. We can't wait to go back when it's a little warmer so that we can swim too! Oh...and by the way...only 7 more weeks of school. YES!Chuck and Daniel making a pit stop to change gear.



Our cabin
Ella was lovin' the sand.



The view from our cabin.

One of her favorite past times.
Gotta love rocking chairs!

Playing at the park




It was so hard getting her to come back in the cabin after being outside playing in the dirt.





I love her little face! I could just eat it up!


Bluebonnets!!!





She didn't want to pose AT ALL! So we just let her do her thing. It's just easier. She is a little Miss Priss and has to do it her way. But we love her more for it! Of course her daddy just eggs her on.







1 comments:

Jodi said...

So fun! That cabin looks awesome! I might have to know the place so maybe we could look into it sometime when we go to Austin. :) So glad you guys had so much fun and great weather!