CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Stock Show 2009

We went with Daniel's parents and Hannah and Kaity to the Stock Show this weekend. The girls had a blast, and we all loved watching them get so excited over the animals and of course the rides. So cute holding hands.






Running to give Hannah a hug.



So stinkin' sweet!




About to see the animals





Baby goats














Watching how cows are milked.


















Longhorns










PawPaw with a longhorn











Ella and Kaity enjoying their butterflies from MeMe and PawPaw


















What a beautiful day for a carousel ride.






















Riding the bear. If you look close, you can see Ella. Hannah is in there too.
















Ella's rock star. That is what she calls her guitar.






By the way...I have no idea why the pics are getting so far apart.








Riding the ferris wheel. She wasn't afraid at all! She has NO FEAR! Lucky me!

I can't wait to take Ella back next year!

















3 comments:

Mommy in DFW said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun! We were thinking about going, but decided to stay home and veg.
I love the hug picture! She opens her arms out nice and wide.
I'm working on several projects. Baby blocks, quilts, and more.
How's your stuff coming along? Pictures please!

Krystal said...

I love the pics...thanks for posting them! I think I'll just direct people to your blog from mine!

Mandy said...

Your welcome! I just sent you an email with a few more pics I didn't post.