CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Park and Ella's new dress!

The last couple of days outside it's been 75 and 80 degrees...in JANUARY!! But we've been loving it! We definitely tried to take advantage of it as much a possible. I have spring fever SO BAD right now! She thinks she is walking on the beam. I really think she is a gymnast in the making!



I love this one!






She loves to swing.









The New Dress!!! Actually I made it!!! I'm really excited about this one because I usually only make blankets and things like that, but I decided to try a dress. I was passing by the patterns at the fabric store and came across the pattern for this dress. I thought to myself that it looked pretty simple and I wanted a new challenge. It was so easy to make and I absolutely love it! Not to mention it looks so cute on Ella! I can't wait to make her another one!



































1 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE THE DRESS!!! I want to make one! You did a great job!