CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another outfit!

I made Ella another outfit. I thought it turned out really cute. Gymboree has nothing on me!! Ella loves it of course. It was a little harder than the dress, but pretty easy. If I made another one, it would take me a lot less time. I added the ruffles to the bottom of the pants to give it a little more style. I think I found a new love! I love dressing up my little girl!
She insisted on wearing my slippers.

You can see the back in this one.


Her picture pose.



What's up?





3 comments:

Krystal said...

Super cute! I'd like to put my order in for 2 more matching one for Hannah and Kaity!

By the way one of these pictures reminds me a lot of Hannah.

Mandy said...

No problem! If you really want some matching outfits, we can arrange that!

Amanda said...

TOO CUTE!!!! You did a great job!