I have some random pics here. The first three are of Ella and my sweet nieces, Hannah and Kaity. I can rarely get photos of all three of them together, let alone with all of them looking at the camera! A miracle indeed! They look so cute together.

Below are some pics of Ella's new pool she got for her birthday from her MeMe and PawPaw. Needless to say she loves it!



And these pics are from Father's Day. Ella is giving her daddy a little well deserved love.
Giving her Grandpa some sugars!
My brother Jake came in town from Santa Barbara, California just for Ella's birthday. How sweet is that!?
Ella playing with her Uncle Jake
And this is us at the rodeo.....totally random, but I thought I'd throw it in there. She sat in my lap for an hour and a half. She loved watching the animals.

This was our week in nutshell! Later tater!
Below are some pics of Ella's new pool she got for her birthday from her MeMe and PawPaw. Needless to say she loves it!And these pics are from Father's Day. Ella is giving her daddy a little well deserved love.
This was our week in nutshell! Later tater!
0 comments:
Post a Comment