CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Myrtle Beach- A Rawls' Family Trip!

Day one: Operation Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
This pic was taken at about 6:30 am. Ella had been awake since 4:30 am and she was so tired. The first flight was to Charlotte, NC and Ella did great for the first 2 hours of the trip. She had a minor meltdown for about 5 minutes and then she was okay. Gotta love snacks and Barney!
This was the second leg of the trip. A 40 minute flight to Myrtle Beach. She slept the whole way. Thank goodness! We arrived at about 2:00 pm and spent the rest of the day getting settled in, hanging out at the pool, and going to dinner.
Day 2 -The Beach
She is seriously thinking about going into the water.

There she goes!

Checking it out!
Cute little tushy!
I just love her hat!


My child has no fear!
This one is my favorite picture from the whole trip!
Little baby belly
I love it when she holds Daniel's hand. So sweet!
Here it comes!



She does NOT like to pose for pictures.

Beach Babes! Haha!



Ella, Hannah, and Aunt Mako
She loves playing in the sand too. I don't think there was a thing that she didn't like about the beach except that she wanted to do everything her way or no way.
Day 3: The water park
Having a snack.
Playing in the wave pool with Daddy and Hannah.



Checking it out.



Nap time! At first she wasn't sure about it, but she was so tired she just finally gave in and fell asleep.
Tired girl
And she's out! She slept for 1 and a half hours...at the water park....surrounded by all kinds of noise! I couldn't believe it!




This is the only family pic I got while we were out there. Ella wasn't looking, but I'll take what I can get.


She really liked the slide.

Day 4: The Beach again






Playing with PawPaw
A night out!
My mother-in-law and father-in-law were so kind as to watch all the kids one night and let the "adult" kids go out for a little fun. We went to Senior Frogs and Margaritaville and walked around this place called Broadway on the Beach. It's kind of like Coney Island. It was really cool and we had a great time.

Me and Daniel
The Rawls' kids, Daniel, Josh, and Krystal
The girls! "Sisters" Krystal, me, and Mako
The boys! "Brothers" Daniel, Ben, and Josh







We didn't get crazy or anything, but we did have fun!
Playing a little ski ball

And the night came to a close with Josh playing a little Dance Revolution. It was quite entertaining!
Day 5
This was the only picture I got that day. We spent part of the day shopping, and part of the day at the pool.
I just think this is a pretty picture of Ella. I took it before we went to dinner that night.







Day 6- Our last day :( So sad!
We spent part of the day at the beach, part of the day at the pool, and then went and played mini golf. It was a great way to end our vacation.

It was humid and hot that day, so the pics came out a little foggy.
She couldn't get enough of this. Again, no fear!













Cheese!















One last dip in the water with mommy.
Ella and Hannah buried Daniel in the sand.










Isn't my husband handsome?

Mini golf! Ella just liked to put the ball right in the hole. She thought it was the coolest thing.


Ella and Hannah. I could kick myself for not getting a pic with all three girls. Dadgumit!
We had such a great time, but we are very glad to be home.













2 comments:

Mommy in DFW said...

Looks like lots of fun! What a great way to start your time as a stay at home mommy! Can't wait to hang with you all...
later,

Jodi said...

That looks fantastic! I have always wanted to go on vacation there, and now it is official that I am DYING to go! Looks like you guys had so much fun... :) and Ella is just gorgeous.