CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My baby is 2!

I can't believe my little baby girl is 2! Where does the time go? We had her party at a local park near our house that has a splash pad and a playground. Too bad the splash pad only worked for the first 10 minutes we were there! I was so disappointed that the stupid thing wouldn't work. At least I got a few pictures of Ella playing in the water before it went ca-put. We tried calling the city to see what the deal was, but of course there was no answer. Oh well...we still had a good time with the playground, cake, ice cream and presents. Thank you to everyone who came to the party!
The Birthday Girl in Birthday Pigtails!She wanted to play in the water so bad when we got there. She got about 10 minutes of water time before it broke.
Greeting her buddy Sofia

Running around in the water



No fear!


She's ready for cake!
Isn't this cake pretty?!! I just love Creative Memories cakes. They're so delicious and they do such a fabulous job decorating . If you look real close in the top right hand corner, you can see where Ella had a little taste test. Stinker!

The Birthday Girl
Present time!



















We got Ella her first tricycle. Now she just needs to learn to ride it.

She's trying
My friend Kasi and her two boys, Nolan and Colton
Playing with her new toys.

Ella had a great birthday party, but I still wish the stinkin' splash pad would have worked....but what can you do? I still can't believe my stinker is 2.





3 comments:

Being a Star said...

What a great party. Peter and I are still deciding what to do for Marissa in Aug. They are growing up fast aren't they? Your myrtle beach trip looked awesome...someplace to think about going.

Mommy in DFW said...

Guess our gift was a hit! Did you get the ELla cup too? Nicholas had fun, and loved Ella's kisses, so I'm told.
I'm feeling a little better. My throat is still swollen though.
later,
Jenny

Mandy said...

We got the Ella cup too and she loves it! Hannah had one with her name on it and Ella always wanted it, so I'm glad she has her own now. Thanks! Glad you are feeling better. Call me when you are up for some company.