CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The First Taste of Summer!

It was finally warm enough to bust out the water sprinkler, and it was a big hit with Ella. She has always loved the water, so it was not surprise to me that she was in heaven! It was so warm last week. It make me thirsty for more!








Of course I had to play in the water too. It was actually quite fun!





Movie star princess!




I think this one is hilarious because Pudge and Ella are both trying to drink from the sprinkler.






She trying to help Pudge drink the water.








Now it's her turn.







I posted this one because it reminds me of the above picture. Ella was 14 months in this pic. Always a water baby! They are almost making the same face. My sweet girl! I can't wait for more water adventures!










3 comments:

Jodi said...

So fun! Can't wait to get out our water junk too!!! Yay for warm Spring!

Mommy in DFW said...

She's so funny! Nich can't stand the water in his face and Ella is all in it. Can't wait to hang out this summer at the pool!

Amanda said...

Love the bathing suit and sunglasses. We need to go swim either thursday or friday this week!