CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bluebonnets!!

I love Texas Bluebonnets! I found these over in Keller in some one's front yard. They had a small patch, just large enough to take some pictures. Ella was too busy looking at her surroundings to really look at the camera. They still turned out so cute! I don't think you can take a bad picture in the bluebonnets.





I think every 2 year old goes through the phase of making the "cheese" face. I tell her to smile and this is what I get. Still cute though. :)








Precious





I love this one.














Oooops! She picked one.





























We took some pics in front of our lilac bush at home because it's in bloom and somehow I never manage to take any pictures of it. She was being a movie star in this one. This pic fits Ella to a T!











It was bright out that day. So beautiful!












Dancing!













My pretty girl!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!















0 comments: