
So....I thought I would try out this blog thing because it seems like everyone is doing it now. I thought it was kinda silly at first, but then I found myself gravitating towards it. So here's the short version. Above is a pic of my husband and I when we were only 20! Crazy in love! We had no idea what life had in store for us. We were so wide eyed, with lots of dreams and plans for the future. After we got married, we dreamed of course of adding a little addition of our own to the family. Who knew it would take three years, lots of heartache, tears, doctor visits, and prayer to bring little Ella in to our lives. It was all worth it in the end. With lots of love and prayer, we have become a family of 3. Our daughter Ella was the little miracle we thought would never happen. We are truly blessed!
Ella Claire is now 18 months. Above is our family photo taken last month.
1 comments:
I love it! So glad you're on here! I feel like it's easier to update than the other page for the girls. Maybe we'll convert some more!!!
Post a Comment