CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy.... but fun weekend!


We had quite a busy weekend, but I like it that way anyway. Friday night I babysat my niece's Hannah and Kaity. It wasn't hard, but I just had all three of them for a few hours. Bless my sister-in-law, Krystal, for watching all three of them everyday. You make it look very easy! Thank you for everything you do for Ella!
We took Ella to the stock yards on Saturday along with my parents, and to say that Ella enjoyed it would be an understatement. She had a blast! I loved watching the expressions on her face every time she saw something new. I used to think (this was before I had Ella) that taking young children to things like that would be the biggest whippin', but now I understand why all of us crazy parents do it! We can't wait to see our child's faces fill up with joy when we see them experience new things. She won't remember it, but I will!

Below Ella is stacking her blocks. It's fun to watch her because she gets mad when they fall over. Poor kid has my temper. She may look like her daddy, but she acts like me. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Only time will tell! :)



Stinker!


She did this all by herself. I was impressed!



Getting ready to go on a walk




Ella's new hat...so cute!





Looking at the baby chickens.








Ella and my Dad (Grandpa)

1 comments:

Krystal said...

Those are great pictures! We'll have to take the girls to something like that together, Hannah loves looking at the animals too...hmmm a place that has animals to look at...maybe the zoo? (I'm so bright sometimes!) Let's go in the spring, before it gets too hot!

You'll see...one day. (not starting any rumors here!) Once you have two, the more the merrier!