CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My birthday

Here are some pics from my birthday party that my mom and Ella planned together. Ella chose the decorations of course and she couldn't wait to hit the Sponge Bob pinata. I think she secretly thought is was her birthday. Ella also picked out a gift for me. She got me nail polish, a nail file, and a Tinkerbell book. She is so silly!
She couldn't wait to help mommy blow out the candles. My mom told me that as they were decorating the cake, Ella was singing softly to herself, "Happy Birthday Ella" and then pretending to blow out candles. I wish I could have seen that in person!



Hitting the pinata.


All my decorations. Ella painted water color pictures and made my mom up them up all over the walls.
I had a great birthday!





1 comments:

Jodi said...

Btw, I read it. :)

Happy late birthday! TOO FUN!

And are you KIDDING ME with your sewing skills?!?!?! Her bedding is so cute! I am floored you did that yourself... nice work!