SO CUTE!!! We missed seeing ya'll this week too. So yes the homemade stockings. I have them but I found the silver ones which I had bought last year. I thought that they matched better so I hung those. I have to send you a picture of whitney's 6. They turned out a lot better than the ones I made.
I married my college sweetheart, Daniel, in 2001. We have a gorgeous little girl named Ella Claire. We try not to spoil her rotten, but it's hard. She's just so darn cute! We have an awesome life!
1 comments:
SO CUTE!!! We missed seeing ya'll this week too. So yes the homemade stockings. I have them but I found the silver ones which I had bought last year. I thought that they matched better so I hung those. I have to send you a picture of whitney's 6. They turned out a lot better than the ones I made.
Post a Comment