CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not perfect...but it will do

I attempted to make Ella's toddler bedding and I must say that it turned out much better than I expected. I didn't really have a pattern or anything, I just put it together. I was in too much of a hurry when I made this, but if I made another one, I think it would turn out better. It has a few flaws, but it was a hit with Ella. She couldn't wait to snuggle with it. It looks so cute on ther crib matress. I'm also going to make some pillows to go along with it. I'll put up a finished photo when it is all complete. Ella is still sleeping in the crib, so it might be a little while before we really use it for her toddler bed. She has never tried to climb out of her crib...yet...knock on wood!




4 comments:

Mommy in DFW said...

I love the colors! You whipped it out fast after Monday! I'm impressed...I didn't want to put ruffles on Nich's, that would be silly. hahhah...
We'll start a quilting bee. I think it's fun. I'm going to make more...don't know why or who for... but I'm making more!

Mandy said...

I think I'm gonna make fore quilts too...for fun...maybe gifts!

Krystal said...

very cute!!! I like the colors a lot!

Being a Star said...

Consider yourself lucking she is not climbing out of her crib mine has and man its hard for marissa to adjust at least at naps bedtime getting really good at.
I love the colors